Life in Korea. Day 12: The National Museum of Korea and Insadong

Hi~ hi~ I finally got back again :)
Since what I've been doing was only studying in the past three days, I'm gonna skip it and I'll jump to Day 12 instead. hee~

So, today as always we had Korean class from 9 to 12 AM. And after lunch we got on the bus to go to Seoul. Today's destination are the National Museum of Korea and Insadong. Let's go~ !!!

The National Museum of Korea is really huge. If you're fan of Running Man, Korean most internationally  recognized  variety program, you will remember it once I post the picture here. hehe~ In this museum, which is free entrance, not only the 5000 years of Korean history are showed in an extraordinary presentation but also other countries and continents' histories can be found here.





And here is what I got inside the museum..pretty cool :D












Inside the museum, I saw so many things from the Three Kingdoms Era through Late Joseon Dynasty. One of the most amazing ancient thing was the Crown of Queen Seondeok from Shilla Dynasty. I finally saw it with my own eyes. wow!

There were also a lot of Goryeo's celadon and porcelain and also the very first armor they made and many other things.







Silla Queen Seondeok's Gold Crown




























Here it is, a place from one of the scene in Running Man, where Yoo Jaesuk had to speedwalking since they are not allowed to run here. hahaha~



Actually there were so many more thing that I want to show you guys, but since we had a limited time I was only able to take these pictures. This museum is really great. When I have a chance to go there, I'll go there again. :)
So after exploring the museum we went to Insadong. Go~ Go swoong~!!

인사동: Insadong, 전통문화거리: Traditional Culture Street
Welcome to Insadong!!! yohoo!!! here it is! Korean most visited street. Insadong. It is a place where there are everything that related to Korean traditional culture. From accessories, foods, clothes to traditional tea. And everything was written in Korean writing, Hangeul. Including all the store's name. Even Starbucks, which I found out weird 'cause it's not even a Korean products, was written in Hangeul. Check these pics out!


스타벅스커피= Starbucks Coffee :P



After we going round and around~ we went off to a restaurant to eat dinner. But before that, on the meeting point which was the main entrance of Insadong there was these information machines that has a camera on it. We can take a picture and then send to our email for free. So yeah! We took some pictures! kekeke



I swear I didn't know that our picture will came out THAT small!!! HAHAHA!
When I got to my dorm I opened my email and there were these pictures, so I downloaded it. But the main point was that blank sheet to write a letter I suppose ! Hahaha! well, at least it was a cool experience I had there. Hee~
Oh by the way that English sentence over there ---> (left - up) is a bit funny! it might be this is what they wanted to say: Let today be a joyous and valuable day ... :)















So after that we went to a restaurant close to the main entrance. And we ate Jjimdak. It's like a Chicken in soy sauce! It's quite tasty !! Yummy~



잘 먹겠습니다~ ^^ We'll eat a lot~ ^^


That was all for today!! see you tomorrow :)

Comments

  1. Inuuuun..nulis lagi sih, cerita di tempet kerja baru bagus tuh bt ditulis. ahahahaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's not a dream anymore.

Hallyu Madness is all i know now...